Attachments

• 858AC47B-75B1-4783-8A40-DC4F94EBC113.jpeg
    858AC47B-75B1-4783-8A40-DC4F94EBC113.jpeg
    464 KB · Views: 138

ScottF

You mean the one in June?

If so search back on this forum - it was widely talked about

Here’s the remains - where Warm Creek meets the main channel
I understand there was a major rockslide near AP yesterday that produced substantial waves through the Antelope Point Marina damaging a number of boats. But I only have 2nd or 3rd hand info.

Gem Morris

Escalante-Class Member
I’m not sure we know exactly where this occurred yet, what did the OP mean by the “old“ ramp? As far as I know there are two ramps in that area, the public one and the valet/private one. Not sure what he means by “old“?

ScottF

I’m not sure we know exactly where this occurred yet, what did the OP mean by the “old“ ramp? As far as I know there are two ramps in that area, the public one and the valet/private one. Not sure what he means by “old“?
I should have been more clear with "old ramp". I'm referring to the walking path/cart path that, until recently, went from the AP parking/store/rest rooms down to the floating restaurant/store. This was the access all people and carts used to get down to the docks before the lake level dropped. You can see this path on the left of the photo.

Gem Morris

Escalante-Class Member
I should have been more clear with "old ramp". I'm referring to the walking path/cart path that, until recently, went from the AP parking/store/rest rooms down to the floating restaurant/store. This was the access all people and carts used to get down to the docks before the lake level dropped. You can see this path on the left of the photo.
Thank you , I get it now, thanks for helping me understand. Sometimes I suffer from CBCD (chronic brain cell deficiency) 😂