• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Right place at the right time

Status
Not open for further replies.

stickbow shooter

Due to the recent report from Reed about Lone Rock we decided it was a great day to be on the lake so we gave it a shot. We arrived at Lone Rock about 10:00 and motor around until we saw fish. We saw a few and gave it a try....fish on! A really decent school showed up. We fished for about a hour and caught 20 stripers and 1 walleye in 70 feet of water. As we were catching they came up to 40 feet. Then gone, couldn't find them again. Again what a great day to be on the lake and end the year.
Happy New Year everyone.
Steve and Gena

Reed

So I was in the wrong place all day and the wrong time. Left lone Rock at 7:30 am. 28 degrees and ice on the jet ski. Tried lone Rock for half hour nothing went to warm Creek and finally found some on the graph. No takers. I mean none. Then back to lone Rock and met up with really cool people (Stickbow Shooter). They informed me I was too late. Still a great day on the lake

Gem Morris

So I was in the wrong place all day and the wrong time. Left lone Rock at 7:30 am. 28 degrees and ice on the jet ski. Tried lone Rock for half hour nothing went to warm Creek and finally found some on the graph. No takers. I mean none. Then back to lone Rock and met up with really cool people (Stickbow Shooter). They informed me I was too late. Still a great day on the lake

We really need to set up an "on the lake" fishing alert (maybe only for stripers) so others can join in the fun. I know I would welcome all wordlings joining me when I get into some striper fishing if they want.

We should have a code with which we hail each other on channel 16?

Status
Not open for further replies.