Quick Bullfrog report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chet Garling

Arrived Friday and sat in the shade trying to fish a shady spot catching walleye and wondering how many boats were going to come up and cast to the same rock pile we were fishing, still managed some 4 walleye, one largemouth, a number of small mouth, and quite a few close encounters with other boaters, started my big engine and sat there idling which drove the others away and we just kept catching fish. The next day we headed north to see the water clarity which was good all the way up to the bottom of Good Hope, we did not go further up as the wind picked up. Hardly saw another boat fished the outside points on the main channel and caught a few walleyes off of each, found a few rock piles in some canyons that produced the usual, most of the fish were caught on 1/4 oz jigheads with a 4" yamamato single tail, I like chartreuse or white my fishing partner got one walleye on a brown colored one, the rubber outfished real nightcrawlers.

Arrived Friday and sat in the shade trying to fish a shady spot catching walleye and wondering how many boats were going to come up and cast to the same rock pile we were fishing, still managed some 4 walleye, one largemouth, a number of small mouth, and quite a few close encounters with other boaters, started my big engine and sat there idling which drove the others away and we just kept catching fish. The next day we headed north to see the water clarity which was good all the way up to the bottom of Good Hope, we did not go further up as the wind picked up. Hardly saw another boat fished the outside points on the main channel and caught a few walleyes off of each, found a few rock piles in some canyons that produced the usual, most of the fish were caught on 1/4 oz jigheads with a 4" yamamato single tail, I like chartreuse or white my fishing partner got one walleye on a brown colored one, the rubber outfished real nightcrawlers.
Thanks for the report.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back