Offshore Marina has fired a problem

Dave I.

Thanks Dave, appreciate the clarification. Evidently Chris lied to me about their roles. I need to drop this now, too much negative energy, however if anyone knows the true owners of this enterprise please let me know so I can share my grievance letters with them, this way they will be in the know and can’t claim ignorance. They have lost thousands of dollars on me already and will continue. JNB has taken great care of me and every time I pass there the boats increase and offshore boats decreases. A telling tale. And from the way it looks, they are now under contract with the NPS under one umbrella company so every complaint letter for any part of their business can technically get CC’d to the NPS. Peace-out.

TR
By no means am I saying Offshore doesn't do any wrong and I'm not trying to send out any negative vibes with this topic. I hope it's not coming across that way. A topic such as this can get heated and I know that. Especially by someone that has been wronged.

I do see the boat numbers going down with Offshore and here's the thing, The "bad apples" at Offshore are welcoming "getting rid of the problem customers" and that goes beyond just a husband/wife team. Like I said previously, if the guy that was in Kerry's chair the other day gets that promotion, people will wish Kerry was back. Mark my words on that one. This whole topic is about some saying Offshore fired the Mystroms and they were the problem with Offshore just goes beyond comprehension. It's not just one couple that is/was the problem at Offshore.

On a personal note, I have heard some of the horror stories that base from there and my wife asked me one night, "Are they trying to run the business into the ground?" My answer was "I don't know, but it sure does seem like it". One would think that after dropping 1 houseboat, precautions would be taken to prevent it from happening again. Last year, they dropped 5. That should be a real eye opener.

TR.

By no means am I saying Offshore doesn't do any wrong and I'm not trying to send out any negative vibes with this topic. I hope it's not coming across that way. A topic such as this can get heated and I know that. Especially by someone that has been wronged.

I do see the boat numbers going down with Offshore and here's the thing, The "bad apples" at Offshore are welcoming "getting rid of the problem customers" and that goes beyond just a husband/wife team. Like I said previously, if the guy that was in Kerry's chair the other day gets that promotion, people will wish Kerry was back. Mark my words on that one. This whole topic is about some saying Offshore fired the Mystroms and they were the problem with Offshore just goes beyond comprehension. It's not just one couple that is/was the problem at Offshore.

On a personal note, I have heard some of the horror stories that base from there and my wife asked me one night, "Are they trying to run the business into the ground?" My answer was "I don't know, but it sure does seem like it". One would think that after dropping 1 houseboat, precautions would be taken to prevent it from happening again. Last year, they dropped 5. That should be a real eye opener.
No worries at all! I appreciate the local knowledge and I think these threads are Important to anyone looking to store a very valuable possession. As Squirell pointed out, it does get me a little hot and it’s just not worth it but that is on me lol. Nothing some lake time can’t cure.

And as an aside, I would much rather be reading about services like Matt’s Off Road Recovery and all the positives there!

TR

cfulton

I don't know about Utah State records but in AZ I can go on line to the Corporation Commission, enter the entity name and get all the public records on corporations, LLC and other business entities that are register with the state. Might try something similar to find out ownership, etc about the LLC you mentioned. Chuck