North end slurps reports?

Outside

Out of Hall's Wednesday on what's starting to be an annual trip these days...😒😋.
Is anyone getting on some slurps?

Outside

Late trip report, we got back last Friday. Tuesday night had boil pop up at camp right after setting up, had my back to the beach and was reaching for the rod when I heard them coming. Wednesday had steady boills/slurps for few hours where they were getting pushed into 8-10 fow. Wind hadn't started yet so got to see lots of shad and schools pass under the boat. Hooked fish were puking up clouds of shad parts... They only wanted top water so my boys had a blast seeing lures get crushed and fish out of the water. Thursday lots of traffic and wind, but still found slurps that weren't picky as long as it wasn't on top, boys used kastmaster and I was on flyrod whole time. Saw lots of singles around Stanton and nothing from there to the ends of Moki, or main channel to lake canyon, backs of lost eden
Overall super fun trip playing and fishing 50:50, slow striper action compared to past years but enough to keep us happy, just no tired arms this trip and slight case of striper thumb. Watched family of otters in middle of hall's and lots of 3-4" largemouth in the brush. Grebes were stacked up wherever the shad were and saw this a couple times. Grebes.jpg
Stocked up on ethanol free at maverick in Blanding for $2.51 vs 3.60 at halls airport or 5 something on the lake. Hopefully back in a few weeks!

Last edited: