• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Nomad Voyager Trailerable Houseboat for sale

Bella26T

Since Catahoula has said he wants to buy it and take it to Navajo, pending inspection, the price is unchanged at this point. It has no needs other than that the batteries are at my house in Ridgway, CO. As answered above, it was in the water last August, when the photos with its twin were taken. We camped near Hole in the Rock.
Good luck with that sale, if it fails let me know, Thanks

Bella26T

We are Still interested !
we just missed a Nomad, identical boat, on the East coast, had 98 total hours, it was like new condition.
sold for 25K

let us know if you’re negotiating

I would be interested as well since this has come back on the market. I assumed it was gone at the end of Aug. Even though there are not pics of the updates I would be willing to look at the photos you do have. When is a good time to call? Let em know if you would like to email some info/photos.

Thanks,

mineralfarmer

We are Still interested !
we just missed a Nomad, identical boat, on the East coast, had 98 total hours, it was like new condition.
sold for 25K

let us know if you’re negotiating
I've had two people say they'd give me full price sight-unseen. One backed out 12 hours before picking it up because is "funds didn't come in" as anticipated. Another has been too busy flying around the continent on business. First cash-in-hand takes it. What would you like to offer?

Bella26T

If I had a dime for everyone who said they’d do something I’d be a millionaire. I’ve been in the repair and service business for 40 year, if somebody sells what they have, then I can buy what you’ve got for sale, or Dad may loan me the money, Ya,da, ya, da.

we have the money, we looked at your boat a few months ago, we have no interest in the old truck, we know what we’d do to modernize the boat, the cost is unknown till we dig in, we’d are willing to risk not being able to test all the systems due to no water in the lake, in other words buy it “As Is“

my personal email is sjrno@hotmail.com , use that address for our private conversation if you’d like to further negotiate

thanks

Dave I.

Escalante-Class Member
If I had a dime for everyone who said they’d do something I’d be a millionaire. I’ve been in the repair and service business for 40 year, if somebody sells what they have, then I can buy what you’ve got for sale, or Dad may loan me the money, Ya,da, ya, da.

we have the money, we looked at your boat a few months ago, we have no interest in the old truck, we know what we’d do to modernize the boat, the cost is unknown till we dig in, we’d are willing to risk not being able to test all the systems due to no water in the lake, in other words buy it “As Is“

my personal email is sjrno@hotmail.com , use that address for our private conversation if you’d like to further negotiate

thanks
If you do buy it, I may be interested in the beater F250 if you don't want it. Let me know. :)

mineralfarmer

With the keys and title, I can make it disappear right from where it sits while your son isn't looking. lol
You be willing to do whatever it takes to get it started? It has an under the dash ignition switch that is falling apart and I think that's the culprit. It's never happy about starting when it's been sitting for a long time anyway, but last time I tried it wouldn't start at all. but it starts great if it's been started recently. We plan to go down the weekend after this one to try to retrieve it and possibly the boat as well.

Dave I.

Escalante-Class Member
You be willing to do whatever it takes to get it started? It has an under the dash ignition switch that is falling apart and I think that's the culprit. It's never happy about starting when it's been sitting for a long time anyway, but last time I tried it wouldn't start at all. but it starts great if it's been started recently. We plan to go down the weekend after this one to try to retrieve it and possibly the boat as well.
I sent you a private message. Go ahead and call or text and we can go from there.
Besides, I would love to see this boat in person.