• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Nomad Voyager Trailerable Houseboat for sale

mineralfarmer

1999 model. Located at Hall's Crossing Airport. Comes with a beater Ford truck (2500, 460 V8) to pull it. Extensively upgraded with larger (30 gal) black tank, lake water intake, new macerator head, new shower, revised interior beds, added interior cubby shelves, switchable potable water system (use 30 gal. tank for potable only or use tank for all freshwater uses). Suck out or pump out waste. 2 biminis and front window canvas for towing. Aft bimini can be relocated to cover aft deck or rooftop deck. Great stereo sound. A/C with heat. Galley with stove, microwave, refrigerator/freezer. 2 new batteries (at home on charger). LED lights. Fantastic Fan with remote and thermostat. 25' aluminum V-hull with transom extension for motors. 8.5 beam. Trailer with steps and storage at bow, E-range tires, hookups to use as an RV going down the road. 130 hp fuel-injected 4-stroke Honda motor plus 18 hp Nissan 4-stroke kicker. 3000-watt Honda generator. Sleeps four people indoors (2 up 2 down) or Outdoors (2 on roof, 2 on foredeck). 50 gallon fuel tank with pump for filling toys . With two people and half a tank of fuel it will plane at Powell. Fully equipped. Multiple props for different elevations. Load equalizing hitch. $25,000 firm. 970-318-1374

Last edited:

mineralfarmer

I do but they are all pre-remodel. If you'd like to see them send me your email address and I can describe to you the changes.

Bella26T

Do you have a end of season, marina closed price ? I am familiar with the Voyager, so there isn’t much to ask, other than your best price, I assume the motor run, and the boat is lake ready, are there any things that need done immediately ? Or do you know of any got ya’s that need done before next season ? How long has it been since in the water ?

mineralfarmer

Do you have a end of season, marina closed price ? I am familiar with the Voyager, so there isn’t much to ask, other than your best price, I assume the motor run, and the boat is lake ready, are there any things that need done immediately ? Or do you know of any got ya’s that need done before next season ? How long has it been since in the water ?
Since Catahoula has said he wants to buy it and take it to Navajo, pending inspection, the price is unchanged at this point. It has no needs other than that the batteries are at my house in Ridgway, CO. As answered above, it was in the water last August, when the photos with its twin were taken. We camped near Hole in the Rock.