New Video is Done

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, thanks for all the great help and support everyone here is. We are so glad to get such great feedback (at least no one has openly not liked them yet) from everyone on our videos and we are glad you enjoy them as much as we do. Enjoy! -Preston

Good video. Some really good editing. You keep it up you might have to go to work for channel 2. I love it that you are taking the little men with you. Kind of reminds me of when I had my 5 to take bass fishing. Remember to enjoy them while they are little they will be grown up tomorrow.

Tyler Allan

Here it is, thanks for all the great help and support everyone here is. We are so glad to get such great feedback (at least no one has openly not liked them yet) from everyone on our videos and we are glad you enjoy them as much as we do. Enjoy! -Preston

Thanks for another great video! It helps ease the pain of not being at Powell:)
I'm headed for the San Juan next Wednesday. So excited to get back and fish. You had some nice walleye on this trip.

Lance Cue

This video came at just the right time as we will be there end of next week. If I didn't have the itch bad enough, now I sure do. Thanks Preston. I feel a lil anxiety and elevated heartrate after watching it, ha!

Dorado

Looks fun! It is kinda weird to know exactly where you are fishing in each spot!

Dungee Fishing

I love it that you are taking the little men with you. Kind of reminds me of when I had my 5 to take bass fishing. Remember to enjoy them while they are little they will be grown up tomorrow.

Wouldn't want it any other way! That's how we were raised, I grew up going on every Powell trip with at least my dad and grandpa. Trips aren't half as fun without the little guys around, and I always wish my grandpa (now 95) was mobile enough to come with us, I miss him being there. Of course I prefer fishing with a packed boat over solitude so maybe we're unique... ha

Ryan

I finally got time to sit down and watch the video. Nice work!

We will be at the lake at the end of the month, but won't likely get much fishing in. Should be plenty of time to do some watersports and videos though. If you guys are there at the same time, we will have to try to hook up.

Status
Not open for further replies.