• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

New aerial photo source

scubatim

May be or not - to some. I have been on a site based in Europe that has unbelievable amount of imagery!! It takes some doing but you can find satellite photos from as early as you want, right up to 4/27/2021. Some are not very clear as you focus in - but still gives some great visibility. As an example the photo of Halls/BF area on that date shows the shallow areas off Stanton (and emerging islands) and a bit of the "rock" off the BF main ramp by the buoy field as well as the shallow "mesa" just north of the Halls buoys. Don't know where I got this site - maybe someone here referenced it before. Sentinel Hub EO Browser or sentinal-hub.com plus eo browser . Pretty cool to see all over the world - must be one hellovaspynetwork!!! Safe boating!!!

jayfromtexas

May be or not - to some. I have been on a site based in Europe that has unbelievable amount of imagery!! It takes some doing but you can find satellite photos from as early as you want, right up to 4/27/2021. Some are not very clear as you focus in - but still gives some great visibility. As an example the photo of Halls/BF area on that date shows the shallow areas off Stanton (and emerging islands) and a bit of the "rock" off the BF main ramp by the buoy field as well as the shallow "mesa" just north of the Halls buoys. Don't know where I got this site - maybe someone here referenced it before. Sentinel Hub EO Browser or sentinal-hub.com plus eo browser . Pretty cool to see all over the world - must be one hellovaspynetwork!!! Safe boating!!!
Found that site today too! I wish the resolution was a bit higher, but maybe if you pay you can get in for a closer look. Got so tired of Google Earth's hodge podge of ancient images that this site was a great joy to find.

KCYakker

Not expecting anybody to necessarily click on a blind link by a new poster like me (though I'll post it below) - just Google "Sentinel Hub Euro Data Cube" and you'll find a couple of options. Scuba and Jay, thanks for the information - pretty cool imagery!!