• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

MM25

Status
Not open for further replies.

wayne gustaveson

Staff member
Its a mystery but my best guess is that

1. The prevailing wind blows toward the 25 canyon wall and tends to pile up zooplankton schools in that cove.

2. There is an incredibly deep canyon (300 feet) that runs straight into that cove. Stripers can go to deep water by just dropping over the edge and then come back up from the depths when hungry.

3. It may be a striped bass National Park that all fish are required to visit each spring.

Any other ideas?

Nomofish

I was told by a guy who worked at Powell, that there was a large spring at that location. Anyone?

Nomofish

Maybe this will help! Look for the high cliff face that drops off to a lower cliff face. The cove is just past there. Although the cliffs are a pretty good spot.

Attachments

• MM25.JPG
    MM25.JPG
    79.8 KB · Views: 67

Lake Bum

Maybe this will help! Look for the high cliff face that drops off to a lower cliff face. The cove is just past there. Although the cliffs are a pretty good spot.
Well I didn't realize it until now, I have been fishing a different spot for the "MM25 Hole" that everyone talks about. I was fishing way left of there when I would fish it. I've caught hundreds there as well though :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.