• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Minn Kota Foot Control wanted

Squirrel

I am in need of 2 Minn Kota Power Drive Foot Controls. One for a 24 volt 70lb. thrust with the round plug and one for a 12 volt 40lb. thrust with the flat plug, (2002) vintage. I can find the 24 volt unit but the older 12 volt unit isn't available anywhere. Sq

cfulton

Squirrel,
I upgraded my 24 volt 10 year old Minnkota which ended up with a bent motor shaft (long story) for a 2018 same model. The newer one had a new foot pedal and remote. I have the foot pedal for the old motor. I'll go to the hangar today, relocate it and let you know. Send me a private email at cjfulton@cableone.net and I'll respond with a photo so you can confirm it what you need. Chuck Fulton

Ryan

If that doesn’t work, have you tried Christy’s up in Windsor? He is the authorized dealer. I had him work on a motor of mine. He works out of his house and had some spare pedals when I was there.

(970) 227-5202

Squirrel

Thanks Ryan, I’ll contact them this week. I just talked to him, he has many used parts available. partsSq

Last edited:

Squirrel

Chuck, thanks for looking at the foot control that you have, unfortunately it is not compatible with my powerdrive unit. And the search goes on. Sq

Dave I.

I may have one Squirrel. Let me check and I'll let you know.

Sorry Squirrel, mine doesn't have a plug on it. It's hard wired so probably wouldn't work for ya.

Last edited:

AzTacoma

I have a foot pedal from a 24v Powerdrive 70. Has the round connector and it's a "side to side" pedal (as opposed to the "front and back" type). It's off a 2018 boat, so not that old. I was keeping it as a backup, but that seems unlikely.

Squirrel

I have located one of the late style foot control (with the round plug) “2007” and later. Now I am still looking for the early style foot control with the rectangular plug. Sq

Squirrel

I did find a foot control for the 24 volt unit. Since I haven’t been able to find the foot control for the older 12 volt unit I’ve decided to get the Co-Pilot installed on it, not needing the foot control. Thanks for everyone’s help. Sq