May Powell trip

Status
Not open for further replies.

schiten

Went to Good Hope Bay and tent camped for 5 days last week. Caught lots of walleye, striper, smallmouth, and a few largemouth. This was the biggest largemouth I've ever caught. Weighed 4.28 lbs and was 20 inches. Awesome sunrises and moonrises as it was a full moon while we were there. Primarily used green worms on dropshot or jig head and crankbaits. Striper were hitting all that we presented!

Attachments

• bass.jpg
    bass.jpg
    574 KB · Views: 194
  • bass weight.jpg
    bass weight.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 199
  • sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    360.3 KB · Views: 186
  • moonrise.jpg
    moonrise.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 201
Went to Good Hope Bay and tent camped for 5 days last week. Caught lots of walleye, striper, smallmouth, and a few largemouth. This was the biggest largemouth I've ever caught. Weighed 4.28 lbs and was 20 inches. Awesome sunrises and moonrises as it was a full moon while we were there. Primarily used green worms on dropshot or jig head and crankbaits. Striper were hitting all that we presented!
nice pics.

Not the same...mine is a 2007 Larson SEI 180 LX. They look similar though. Just out of curiosity, how has your bimini top held up? The cleats where it is anchored to the boat have had to be repaired in ours and the bolts that hold the front in constantly bend and break...

Not the same...mine is a 2007 Larson SEI 180 LX. They look similar though. Just out of curiosity, how has your bimini top held up? The cleats where it is anchored to the boat have had to be repaired in ours and the bolts that hold the front in constantly bend and break...
I haven't had any problem yet with mine. They're holding great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back