LP Webcams

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what goes with the Bullfrog main ramp camera? It's been off since April? Would be nice to get this fixed since it is a main launch ramp camera... Anyone know who to contact about the problem?

At the bottom of the webcam page under contacts you will find email address. I have sent about ten emails asking to possibly update me on the camera being repaired. Not surprising but no responses yet. I’ll keep sending and hopefully one of these days get an answer.

At the bottom of the webcam page under contacts you will find email address. I have sent about ten emails asking to possibly update me on the camera being repaired. Not surprising but no responses yet. I’ll keep sending and hopefully one of these days get an answer.
Communications from online inquiries are not the strong point of NPS.

It is truly unbelievable that they can’t keep this up and running. Looks like my spring trip might not happen and I’ll have wait until fall,but in the meantime I love reading all the reports and always checking out the webcams. So frustrating that this is such a problem.

National Park "Service" at GCNRA hardly means service to its patrons. I have no idea why that is the culture there. Over the past decade we have visited most of the western US National Parks and, although short on resources, NPS staff seem to maintain facilities and are eager to help visitors.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back