Looks like the Stripers under the docks are willing to bite in BF

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is where all of my sudden views came from!😁 71% of my views were coming from this site. I didn't even realize there was a new one, I still looked up .com not .net LOL. I've been fishing Powell for 9 years now, and am super excited to see there's a strong community of fellow Powell fishermen!

I always pay attention to the ones that have Lake Powell in the title. Fun stuff! :D

Glad you found the new site!

So this is where all of my sudden views came from!😁 71% of my views were coming from this site. I didn't even realize there was a new one, I still looked up .com not .net LOL. I've been fishing Powell for 9 years now, and am super excited to see there's a strong community of fellow Powell fishermen!

There are still 2000 old ww.com members out there that have not found the new site. Can you give me insight on what I could have done to give you the new website information sooner. I don't really control your email or advertise or do anything more than give out fishing information. How could I have reached you sooner? Glad you are here now.

There are still 2000 old ww.com members out there that have not found the new site. Can you give me insight on what I could have done to give you the new website information sooner. I don't really control your email or advertise or do anything more than give out fishing information. How could I have reached you sooner? Glad you are here now.
This attitude is what makes this site so awesome. Wayne, your generosity in reaching out to others is over the top and much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back