Looking to buy jetskis

Dr Grape

We are looking for used (but not real old or used) Sea Doo PWC's 3 seaters. Want to purchase before we go on the Lake in mid September.

punkadoo

We have 2 sea doos with a trailer. 2013 GTR 215 horsepower and a 2013 RXT 260 horsepower. Life jackets ropes anchors covers etc. in near new condition. Will put on Craigslist this weekend. This is pic of GTR. They have the 2020 permit for CO and the additional CID stamp for each one that is needed. Will have more pictures when I put them on Craigslist. $16,500.

Attachments

Dr Grape

We have 2 sea doos with a trailer. 2013 GTR 215 horsepower and a 2013 RXT 260 horsepower. Life jackets ropes anchors covers etc. in near new condition. Will put on Craigslist this weekend. This is pic of GTR. They have the 2020 permit for CO and the additional CID stamp for each one that is needed. Will have more pictures when I put them on Craigslist. $16,500.

Did you sell the Sea Doos? Mike Welch

punkadoo

No still have them, I never put them on Craigslist. We will be at Powell 9/5 through 9/12. We also have a custom hitch made so we can pull tandem behind the boat. It save a trip to Powell if you don’t have friends coming that can tow them.

Dr Grape

Some in our party (2 of 9) are arriving at the Page on Sept 16. The rest of us (the ones who would buy the jetskis) are arriving at Powell on Saturday, Sept 19.

We have an interest in making this deal, if we can.

Some questions:

1. Can you give an estimate of how much use is on the jetskis? Were they used only on Lake Powell? Were they ever in salt water? About how many hours of use are on them? Any major repairs? Major dings? What kind of trailer is it (brand?, metal coated?)? Does the trailer have a storage box? 2 inch or 1 1/4 inch hitch?

2. If we do the deal, how could we make the transfer of the jetskis in Page or at the Marina, given we are missing each other by just a few days?

3. Reason you are selling them?

Thanks!!

Mike Welch