• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

KSL: Outlook dismal for Utah water supply with snowpack at just 62 percent of normal

Bikes

The lake is dropping about 11 feet per month and if nothing changes it will drop another 27 feet by May 1 when runoff rise should begin. Hopefully the Feds will do some ramp extension during that low. Is there any where where we could put in on May 1 in the north lake?

Peto

La Nina = dry winter.

Hey Bikes, I heard a rumor that they were going to lower the lake so they could extend the ramps......

Jwc

The lake is dropping about 11 feet per month and if nothing changes it will drop another 27 feet by May 1 when runoff rise should begin. Hopefully the Feds will do some ramp extension during that low. Is there any where where we could put in on May 1 in the north lake?
Buy yourself a beater aluminum sled you don’t mind dragging over gravel, chuck it in the back of your truck or put er on a trailer you dont care about get yourself a ten horse and drive into blue notch and put that tub in the water .. wear your life jacket😉 ... see ya up there 🧗‍♀️

Last edited:

Bikes

Hey Peto You heard that too-must be true! My source said the drain would start in March. What did yours say?

Bikes

I used the wrong rate of decline - it is 5 feet per month for a decline of 13 more feet to May 1, Sorry