• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

I need help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

birdsnest

There is no excuse for how much I have posted in the last few months except to say how much I love Powell and this unique place to get my jag. I just looked at the current board and I filled it up, inexscusible. All the oldtimers that know way more than me, please accept my apoligies.

birdsnest

Thanks for the reply. A liitle self restraint can go a long way. I've been getting dopamine overload, not to sound corny but it feels like being surrounded by family.

birdsnest

I hope so. The elixir is so good, I think I'll have some more and more and more and............ I think I may be into my second decade as well but something just clicked.(or broke). But I'll be better, I promise.

ROSCOELAB

sorry Bird, got a little busy at work, am leaving for a 2 week fishing trip around 10 mile and leach lake in MN on Thursday, how bout when I get back we can wet the whistle at the golf course

Status
Not open for further replies.