Howard Oatman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Moore

please everyone remember this Lake Powell legend. This Saturday from 1:00-3:00. Potluck afterwords. Striper Steve will be frying fish for the pot luck. Please bring him some fresh fish. I'm sure Ethel and the girls would love to see and hear from all his great friends from the lake.

I have known Howard for 14 years - the time I have been involved with the SHAD rallies. He is one of the nicest most generous people I have met.
The saying "friends we have met and friends we have yet to meet" describes Howard. He was a true friend to everyone here at lake Powell. I love and miss the man, one of our "Captains of Industry".
Howard designed and manufactured Howard's Spoons starting first with the BassMan special and went on to provide so many more successful molds and spoons
which he brought to every SHAD rally to be given away. Howard come to my aid many times (twice dealing with sinking or broken boats) , but above and foremost he was always there if you needed help.
God made only one mold in the name of Howard Oatman, one of a kind.

I'm sorry that I can not make it this weekend but he is in my heart and prayers. Please give my condolences to all the Oatman family and the crew of the Hooligan II.

RIP my friend.

Gold Cup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back