• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Hi All...I'm back, and I've missed you!!!

broski

Hi Wordlings!!!

I'm back, and I've missed all my WW's friends sooo much, and looking forward to getting to know the new members (looks like there are plenty!)

So much has occurred in my life since the last time I posted, and it's all been just a giant whirlwind of turmoil, excitement, sadness, worry, and relief. Now, it's time to get back on board our new Bennington Tri-Toon, and back to the lake and people I love the most in this world!

We have two trips planned (so far) this summer. The most in three years! First is actually just a few weeks out... April 21st through 24th out of Bullfrog. Will likely be the maiden voyage of the new boat, unless something here in Western CO opens up first and the 80 degree temps hold!

Good to be back!

-broski

scubatim

Hi Wordlings!!!

I'm back, and I've missed all my WW's friends sooo much, and looking forward to getting to know the new members (looks like there are plenty!)

So much has occurred in my life since the last time I posted, and it's all been just a giant whirlwind of turmoil, excitement, sadness, worry, and relief. Now, it's time to get back on board our new Bennington Tri-Toon, and back to the lake and people I love the most in this world!

We have two trips planned (so far) this summer. The most in three years! First is actually just a few weeks out... April 21st through 24th out of Bullfrog. Will likely be the maiden voyage of the new boat, unless something here in Western CO opens up first and the 80 degree temps hold!

Good to be back!

-broski
Welcome back!!! Lotsa stuff happens in 3-4 years!!! Hope more good than ??? Let me know if the late april trip is on - we are talking launching our HB at Halls about then!! And stop by the shop if you get this way!!!

John P Funk

I don’t recall saying I was going to do anything
Just because you don't recall, doesn't mean you didn't say it. It could be that you forgot. It looks like we're going to make a trip that weekend as well. Looks like an impromptu mini-shad rally in the works. We'll probably head north from Halls, but would definitely stop by and say Hi to the group if I knew where to look.

TR.

Hi Wordlings!!!

Good to be back!

-broski
Who DAT?

cfulton

Good to hear from you! Hope all is well and looking forward to seeing you one of these days! Chuck

Ham Man

We will be in G/H in the house boat 4/21to25 fishing the horn and the bay. You can reach me on the radio channel 68 to tell me how your fishing is going. Stop by for a fish fry on Sat (may be carp in the fryer ?)