• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Heading out again

Lance Cue

We're heading down tomorrow evening till sunday. If you see us out there don't hesitate to stop and say hi, would like to meet ya. We'll be somewhere between bullfrog and gh camping on the lake. Look for my searay 240 sundeck in the pic.

Attachments

• 20190428_141114.jpg
    20190428_141114.jpg
    199.4 KB · Views: 48

Kbass

I pulled out the boat yesterday and left this morning. Pretty easy trip back. Good to meet and greet all you wordlings. Trying to get a couple more spring trips in- weather permitting. Good luck to all. Really enjoyed the fish fry last night. Thanks Dave! Happy Birthday Squirrel!!!

David A Dexter

Hey Birdsnest, my brother and I are coming up this Wednesday through Friday at Wahweep, but we are not houseboating this year like you guys in the south end. We're heading to Halls Crossing to try the north end for the first time May 9-17, renting a mobile unit there. Since we won't see your group this year, we wish you guys all the best fishing success. Tight lines - Dex

Jim Sargent

I will be at Wahweap May 5-15. In a very green Crestliner 1850 Fish Hawk. Have different friends coming throughout that time but would be glad to meet any Wordlings. This group helped me through a very tough time after losing my wife to cancer last year. I posted a question about the best boat for Lake Powell and must have had a hundred responses and condolences. I am forever grateful.