• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Heading back.... again..

RYCO13

Heading to Page for a couple days next week for work. Going to try to fish on Thursday the 25th. Will launch out of Wahweep and not afraid to go up to Last Chance if needed, knowing the cut is not open, well to boats anyway. Anyone been lately and have any ideas where the stripers are hiding? Thanks.

Reed

Heading to Page for a couple days next week for work. Going to try to fish on Thursday the 25th. Will launch out of Wahweep and not afraid to go up to Last Chance if needed, knowing the cut is not open, well to boats anyway. Anyone been lately and have any ideas where the stripers are hiding? Thanks.
I do not think you can go wrong in Last Chance. One recommendation is that I would get there before 9:00 am I always start spooning in 70 feet even if I don't see them on the graph. Then work my way back to 30 feet.