Haze over the lake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like these pix at all. They are down right SCARY. I have been evacuated due to a fire 3 miles from my house before. It isn't any fun. Sq

Saturday:
crefl2_A2017175202309-2017175204119_250m_ut-000_143.jpg

upload_2017-6-26_7-41-13.png

(sorry. didn't intend for that first pic to be that large...)

The Sarcasm isn't being detected, even though it's practically bashing you in the head with a sledgehammer!

There is NO drone. I repeat.......there is no need to form a lynch mob, and start tattling to park service about drones. PBH has repeatedly posted the government link to his "drone". o_O

Yeah, it's bad...played 18 holes over the weekend and my lungs were burning by the end. Thick haze all over St. George, especially when the northern winds kick up. Killer sunsets though right now!

The Sarcasm isn't being detected, even though it's practically bashing you in the head with a sledgehammer!

There is NO drone. I repeat.......there is no need to form a lynch mob, and start tattling to park service about drones. PBH has repeatedly posted the government link to his "drone". o_O
Who are you talking to? who in their right mind would think a drone could take those satellite images. Certainly not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back