Have no fear winter is finally hear

Status
Not open for further replies.

ROSCOELAB

if anyone is on facebook, look at this guys page, he is out of UofU and his predictions for Montana, Wyoming, Idaho, Utah and Colorado storms are what people are now planning ski trips with. he is amazing. The Powder Buoy look at this storm today and for the week.

Tim Fortier

Roscoelab If you look at face book or any thing you would know that I have lived in Aspen Colo. for the last 40 years , I think I know a little about snow pack heading to Powell , please do your home work so you don't flunk again on this site.

ROSCOELAB

hey tim, I don't know you, and it seems that I don't want to. all I added was a gentleman that has done a great job forecasting the snow dump, and made no mention of your prowness of doing so, I feel I have never flunked on this site, but you may need to check your responses and your homework on your comments. I hope you have a great life and that we never cross paths again.
the site on face book is "the powder buoy" as stated above.

John P Funk

Roscoelab If you look at face book or any thing you would know that I have lived in Aspen Colo. for the last 40 years , I think I know a little about snow pack heading to Powell , please do your home work so you don't flunk again on this site.
That did escalate quickly, I believe due to a misunderstanding. I had to reread Roscoes post a couple of times to pick out what he was trying to say, but not really a reason to get upset. Nobody's perfect, except Bubba and "that other guy"(who's name I can't remember at the moment).

GregC

That did escalate quickly, I believe due to a misunderstanding. I had to reread Roscoes post a couple of times to pick out what he was trying to say, but not really a reason to get upset. Nobody's perfect, except Bubba and "that other guy"(who's name I can't remember at the moment).

Yeah John, It was me. I made a mistake once. I thought I was wrong,... but no. :D

GregC

Tim Fortier

Hey Roscoe the way I looked at your post was that you follow me on face book and you seemed to think you new me. That's what I took offensive , you obviously mistook me for some one else. That's what I ment about doing your home work. I like, what I can imagine your self am at the lake a lot I don't need any bad blood down there . The message was very simple get your facts before you post.

Lake Bum

Tim ~ You are sure a sensitive one aren't ya? Rosco wasn't even talking about YOU or your Facebook, at ALL. Not even a hint of what he said was about you. Your feathers sure got ruffled in a hurry. For zero reason........even when it was explained to you, you still came back with attitude. Jeez

Tim Fortier

Lake Bum obviously I read it liked Rosco new me , yes I did take attitude , all he needed to say was his post had nothing to do with me , but it really looked like he was replying to me , any way life goes on , honestly it's nice to see this site having a little spark again , after loosing Petester and many others this place has just not be the same .

Goblin

WARNING! THIS POST IS ABOUT AND FOR MR. TIM FORTIER WARNING! ^-(Recommended header for clarity in future postings)-^

Hello Mr. Tim Fortier. Please allow me to recommend a post for you to make.
Lake Bum obviously I misread the post. It was my fault not his. If he forgives all of my butchery of spelling, grammar and sentence structure I should be big enough to forgive being slightly unclear in his sentence. I'm sorry I overreacted Roscoe. read it liked Rosco new me , yes I did take attitude , all he needed to say was his post had nothing to do with me , but it really looked like he was replying to me , any way life goes on , Honestly it's nice to see this site having a little bonfire which unfortunately I sparked. spark again , after loosing After losing Petester and many others this place has just not been the same .
WARNING! THIS ENDS THE POST ABOUT AND FOR MR. TIM FORTIER WARNING! ^-(Recommended footer for clarity in future postings)-^

We good? ;)
Please forgive the humor (or not, I'm wearing Nomex:eek:)
Goblin

Late to the party on this one. Tim did the exact same thing to me a few years ago. He completely took my post to be against him, which it wasn't , and went ballistic on me. I pretty much quit posting after that. Never said he was sorry either , just like this post.

Lake Bum

Late to the party on this one. Tim did the exact same thing to me a few years ago. He completely took my post to be against him, which it wasn't , and went ballistic on me. I pretty much quit posting after that. Never said he was sorry either , just like this post.

Don't be a stranger. Some people will NEVER have manners, but that's no reason to just let them get away with it. This site was forever changed after Petester passed, but there are still plenty of good folks here. I have definitely taken a huge step away at times....

Tim Fortier

4TA is very sorry to offend any one , Cap n dickie I never had any idea that I did that. You did a great job on my boat and I will always be great ful. I misunderstood a message and you all have done a great job throwing me under the bus. I wouldn't be where I am today if I didn't have manners . So I hope we can all move on and all try to make this a great site again. Who would have thought when Petester left us he would take this with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.