• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Halls primitive campground

stickbow shooter

Has anyone recently been to the primitive campground. Haven't been there in about five years. Planning a trip the middle or end of. March depending on weather.
Thanks. steve

stickbow shooter

Flat and exposed, but a place to stay. I believe that it opens March 1st, but call and check. I will be there around March 15th or so.

Havalina, thanks for the response. We live. 18 miles from lake powell . We planned a trip to Halls last spring and everything was shut down. We're planning being there around the 15th of March also depending on weather. Hope we can meet up. We will be in a blue and white crestliner

Havalina

I am jealous, if I could keep it rented in the summer, I would love to have something in Hanksville. I launched from Halls in January and the camp ground was closed. In march, I think that I am going to stay a couple days at the camp ground and then a few days out of my boat down around the Escalante. I am in a maroon soft top thunder jet. I would love to meet some wordlings.

Fursniper

Hall's remains winterized until at least March 1st. I was there in May 2019 and spent a week in their RV park with full hookups. The primitive campground is nicer than the RV park. They did a lot of improvements to the primitive campground by planting shade trees, leveling the spaces with gravel, and adding some picnic tables. I might be going to Halls again around the end of April to first half of May. I would be interested in how you guys do there fishing. Good Luck!

stickbow shooter

Hall's remains winterized until at least March 1st. I was there in May 2019 and spent a week in their RV park with full hookups. The primitive campground is nicer than the RV park. They did a lot of improvements to the primitive campground by planting shade trees, leveling the spaces with gravel, and adding some picnic tables. I might be going to Halls again around the end of April to first half of May. I would be interested in how you guys do there fishing. Good Luck!

Bob, we'll let you forshore. How did you do fishing out of Halls last spring? W e have camped and fished out of Halls for years before we retired and moved south

Fursniper

Bob, we'll let you forshore. How did you do fishing out of Halls last spring? W e have camped and fished out of Halls for years before we retired and moved south
The weather interfered and we could only fish a half day on 2 days. That was the wet year the lake level rose 50+ feet. Fishing was good for all species when we could go out. I want to target walleye by doing day trips out of Halls. Whether I go or not will depend on how much of a zoo the Halls boat ramp will be.

stickbow shooter

The weather interfered and we could only fish a half day on 2 days. That was the wet year the lake level rose 50+ feet. Fishing was good for all species when we could go out. I want to target walleye by doing day trips out of Halls. Whether I go or not will depend on how much of a zoo the Halls boat ramp will be.
I'm afraid with the low water this year it's going to be a zoo where ever you go