Halls Next Week, July 15-21

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarzArz

We hope to spend next week on the Lake, based out of Halls. Will be the first outing for our new (to us) boat, so hope to give it a good test. We plan to fish all week and cover a lot of the lake. Hoping to fish a day of two in Good Hope and also plan to make a run into the San Juan or Escalante, will just play it by ear. Will try and get our Wayne's Words flag deployed. Hoping we, my wife and I, will have the opportunity to visit with some of you, should we cross paths. I will be watching here for fishing reports and to see who may be on the lake next week.

I have not been on here much lately, work has just been brutal, and we got our youngest graduated with her BSN from UNM this spring :D
But, looking like we may get a little more time to get on the water, coming into the fall!

BarzArz

I’ll be north till the 16th...probably miss you, sorry. If you are heading north on the 16th and see us pull us over and I’ll give you a report. 20 ft. Reinell fish and ski, maroon and white with maroon Bimini, 3 guys. Congrats on the BSN, strong work to your kid...and you!

TRE6A7876E-43E9-4030-83D4-B824ED5E2166.jpeg

Last edited:
Barzarz--- We will be at the lake the same time as you. We will be in Bowns Canyon, long canyon or Rincon area. Houseboat is named Carpe Diem. Will be fishing out of a older red and grey ranger with a 200hp Yamaha vmax. We will be fishing in the mornings between the Rincon and Escalante most days. Come by and say hi

Congratulations on the BSN. It is really an accomplishment. I thought I was done but then wedding, then house down payment then etc.
Have a great trip.
LOL! Yes, we are really proud of her, she has worked very hard...and the bulk of it was academic scholarship, so we have been counting our blessings. I work in the engineering field and thought we had it rough, school wise. But research indicates the BSN is one of the most challenging curriculum's... as you obviously know, congratulations to you as well. Geez, not sure we are ready for weddings and such...yet!
Thanks for your kind words. Maybe we will see you at Powell one day!

Barzarz--- We will be at the lake the same time as you. We will be in Bowns Canyon, long canyon or Rincon area. Houseboat is named Carpe Diem. Will be fishing out of a older red and grey ranger with a 200hp Yamaha vmax. We will be fishing in the mornings between the Rincon and Escalante most days. Come by and say hi

Davew,

Thank you for your response. We will try and keep an eye out for you and will stop by and introduce ourselves, given that opportunity
We will be in an older silver over white Crestliner with a 225 Silver Honda 4 stroke and Merc. kicker. We will look forward to a visit if we come across you!
Thanks, good luck and enjoy the week!

I’ll be north till the 16th...probably miss you, sorry. If you are heading north on the 16th and see us pull us over and I’ll give you a report. 20 ft. Reinell fish and ski, maroon and white with maroon Bimini, 3 guys. Congrats on the BSN, strong work to your kid...and you!

TRView attachment 2929
TR,

Thanks for checking in!
We will look for you! Our schedule is not totally set, maybe plus or minus a day but we should be there. We will be in a silver over white 20' Crestliner, with a silver Honda OB and black kicker. Just my wife and I. Hope we see you along the way!
Enjoy your trip!

Reactions: TR.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back