GHB Bound

Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving the other direction back from GJ ,into a winter storm. Wish I was at the lake with you instead, thanks for the invite. Have a great time.

TR

blowing like crazy here in nevada and this weather is what usually hits Powell. Y'all be careful, but I know you will.

Hey GC I think you need to start a new thread about this.
I hope the weekend works out for me as we talked about last night but if not I understand.

Just got back from a dismal at best fishin' trip to GHB. Camped just North of Ticaboo canyon for 4 days. Only caught a handfull of LMB/SMB and a couple HUGE crappies. Drove up in the rain (10:00-3:00) Friday and it cleard up in time to find & set up camp. Rest of the time was perfect. Talked to some guys at the boat ramp, they said GHB was on fire, but not for us. Stiil a good trip all in all. Missed the snow in CO. except when coming back Tuesday evening the Eisenhower tunnel & Loveland pass were both closed so we stayed in Kremmling Co for the night. Sq

Just got back from a dismal at best fishin' trip to GHB. Camped just North of Ticaboo canyon for 4 days. Only caught a handfull of LMB/SMB and a couple HUGE crappies. Drove up in the rain (10:00-3:00) Friday and it cleard up in time to find & set up camp. Rest of the time was perfect. Talked to some guys at the boat ramp, they said GHB was on fire, but not for us. Stiil a good trip all in all. Missed the snow in CO. except when coming back Tuesday evening the Eisenhower tunnel & Loveland pass were both closed so we stayed in Kremmling Co for the night. Sq
We fished GHB on Sunday and Tuesday, both days were mostly hit or miss. Nothing consistent. The Rincon was about the same on Monday when we went down there.

Attachments

• IMG_7776.JPG
    IMG_7776.JPG
    413.9 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG_7753.JPG
    IMG_7753.JPG
    534.5 KB · Views: 55
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back