• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Fish whisperer

birdsnest

I'm the fish cusser so definitely not me. Dungee's videos,TRs willingness to share, KYKevins unique style and Ed's southend input.....all are important go to guys for me. Doubtless there are more. What a great,civil fishing site Wayne has developed.

Last edited:

Dungee

So many amazing anglers on here and not on here that know Powell so well. I am ten times the angler now because of this site, I've learned countless things, especially about Boils (which prior to ten years ago we never did) and spooning which we've only done for a couple of years now. I also know there are many who keep info and don't share (which is perfectly fine) and who don't appreciate those who do share info and videos (like us lol). But to those others who have shared information and tactics, THANKS AGAIN!!! Sharing ideas and information coupled with actual time on the water (probably Ky Kevins biggest secret IMO) are the keys to success, especially at Powell. Its always changing, and we need to be able to adapt to all it brings. This site and all its "whisperers" are priceless. Now, someone whisper some more Crappie secrets. lol

4LOJO

So many amazing anglers on here and not on here that know Powell so well. I am ten times the angler now because of this site, I've learned countless things, especially about Boils (which prior to ten years ago we never did) and spooning which we've only done for a couple of years now. I also know there are many who keep info and don't share (which is perfectly fine) and who don't appreciate those who do share info and videos (like us lol). But to those others who have shared information and tactics, THANKS AGAIN!!! Sharing ideas and information coupled with actual time on the water (probably Ky Kevins biggest secret IMO) are the keys to success, especially at Powell. Its always changing, and we need to be able to adapt to all it brings. This site and all its "whisperers" are priceless. Now, someone whisper some more Crappie secrets. lol
Well said Sir.

Rush

Preston , I found the crappie whisperer for you13A7AC73-D95D-42A0-87AB-196340879038.jpeg

Squirrel

I would add TR to Dungee, especially with a fly rod, those two have helped me tremendously along with kevin and squirrel! There are many really good whisperers on this site!
Thank you Dave, but I’m not even worth an honorable mention compared to the legends of Lake Powell. I haven’t been skunked, but have driven 902 miles for only a couple fish in the past. Sq

Appi

Wow, I read the comments and see there are certain anglers admired by
Many.
At the end of a long hard day of fishing the whispers will be seen helping and giving priceless advice to that angler that faired not so well.
But the whisper remains humble and filled with gratitude knowing the knowledge he shared with that angler who faired not so well, was the best moment of the day.
Thanks for the comments, and remember “FISH ON”!