Fish Whisperer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis Garmann

i am not a new member i used to post on the old board all the time but dont get down to powell as often as i usted to only twice a year or so. i will be 80 the 25 of march . i make my own crawler harness and fish mostly for walleye but catch s mouth ,l mouth , crappy ,bluegill stripers and all most any thing that swims in lake powell. i love lake powell and will be down there in may. will give you a report then . the fish whisperer Dennis Garmann

Last edited by a moderator:
i am not a new member i used to post on the old board all the time but dont get down to powell as often as i usted to only twicc a year or so. i will be 80 the 25 of march . i make my own crawler harnes and fish mostly for walleye but catch s mouth ,l mouth , crappy ,blugill stripers and all most any thing that swimes in lake powell . i love lake powell and will be down there in may. will give you a report then . the fish whisperer Dennis Garmann
I've met you Dennis a few time's in the North end, don't you troll the bottom bouncer's?

Thanks for signing up again Dennis. We are still here broadcasting fishing information about Lake Powell and where to catch stripers and smallmouth. We manage these species by harvest. Keep all the stripers you catch. The low lake levels in 2021 are going to make it tough on these schooling fish. Shad are going to be hard to find.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back