Favorite Boat Photo

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember my first boat, the little skeeter I'd rag on my brother if he was docking a little to hard and he would just laugh and say it gives it character and I'd reply no that's depreciation.
There’s nothing wrong with wanting to keep things nice. My Malibu has over 800 hours now and the dealer always mentions it’s one of the best maintained boats they see. It does help when the time comes to upgrade.

A few years back I bought an aluminum cradle that the boat sits on when it’s beached. I use that when we stay at a lake camping for a weekend. But it’s too much to bring for day trips to Powell.

Anyway, back to photos.IMG_0609.png

There’s nothing wrong with wanting to keep things nice. My Malibu has over 800 hours now and the dealer always mentions it’s one of the best maintained boats they see. It does help when the time comes to upgrade.

A few years back I bought an aluminum cradle that the boat sits on when it’s beached. I use that when we stay at a lake camping for a weekend. But it’s too much to bring for day trips to Powell.

Anyway, back to photos.View attachment 26901
Do you have some pics of the cradle? I’d love to see how it works.

Anyway, back to photos.View attachment 26901
I've tried different things in the past like carpet, rubber truck bed mat but as you mentioned a bit cumbersome for a short trip. I definitely can see if you were houseboating and beaching for multiple days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back