farley launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hite is apparently questionable, but we launched our 17' StarCraft(trailered) in Farley on the 22nd and retrieved on the 25th with no issues. Shore was nice and firm, but there is the occasional individual parked in the "turnaround" below the rock. We had to ask one to move when we launched, and a Jeep pulled out just before we retrieved. Water was too cold, and wind was up so we didn't have any fishing luck(couldn't even get the catfish to bite), but 4 days at the lake is still a nice way to spend your time. Dungee wanted a video of the process, but my wife and I both left our phones at camp on launch morning. Looks like warmer weather is on the way, and I'll be looking for weekends with wind under 10mph, for a second chance at walleye, crappie, and bass.

The only part I have serious questions about it getting past that rock!? It seems so narrow?

I’ll get dimensions of our boat trailers width. I’m pretty sure it’s the same width as the truck we tow with(02 Ford F-250). And I had a foot to spare on the rock side. If a guy got stuck, he could do a little road building and be a hero to many. Maybe even be eternalized in song.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back