Executive Dry Storage???!!!!

powellster

Was just at Powell for a week and noticed at Executive Dry Storage that there had been the same boats parked with a rock on the tung and they had been sitting for a week??? And NO locked gate. If it was my boat, I would be so pissed. Someone could easily take it and be in Florida before they noticed, if they ever would notice.
I had left two messages for them to leave our boat out and that was only because-THEY WONT'T ANSWER THE PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Guess what?
it was not left out! We had to rent a room at the lodge for the night at $175.00 I don't like it when everyone is always complaining, but REALLY.!!!! COME ON MAN!!!! Try to do something right
Thanks for letting me vent.
If you left your boat to be put away on or before 6/14 it is still not put away. Some really big beautiful ones too. I guess I should have taken a picture.

Havalina

Escalante-Class Member
Just talked with them. There is no one at dry storage and the calls are being forwarded to the boat shop. I pulled my boat out in May and they are still charging me. What a lovely cluster.

powellster

It truly is sad that No One cares to try to fix all the issues. When I was there and went into the office, The girl at the desk said that they have phone issues and that is why no one answers the phone!!!!!! I am going again in a few weeks, I will see if same boats are still sitting with a rock, waiting to be put away. I would also like to know who is in charge? I want names.

Kevin G

It truly is sad that No One cares to try to fix all the issues. When I was there and went into the office, The girl at the desk said that they have phone issues and that is why no one answers the phone!!!!!! I am going again in a few weeks, I will see if same boats are still sitting with a rock, waiting to be put away. I would also like to know who is in charge? I want names.
They have phone issues alright....major issues with answering the phone. That annoying thing on the corner of their desks that keeps ringing all day long...so irritating.