Dry Storage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bretina

We have had some changes in our life :) and can no longer get the boat & 5th wheel to the lake at the same time. We are looking in to dry storage near Hanksville to the lake. I have heard a lot of negative about Off Shore Marina, the actual Bullfrog dry storage is a little pricey.
I am looking into Rabbitbrush storage in Hanksville. So far the price is good and seem very nice.
Any thoughts on this place or others?
Thanks
Bretina

Squirrel

As far as Offshore storage goes, I have been keeping my boat there for 15+ years and added storing my RV 6 or 7 years ago. I have had NO issues with the storage personnel getting my boat left out when I needed it. Even when I leave a message to get the boat put out, without a reply, the boat is always there ready to get wet.
I know I may be kicking the hornets nest as many don't like Offshore Marina. I am one that doesn't have any issues with them. Thank you Amanda. Squirrel
The thing everyone needs to remember is, Offshore storage is closed on Tue & Wed. They still check messages and put boats out.
I have met Dave from Rabbitbrush at his shop and I think he is really trying to do a good job.

T-Dub

I'm with Squirrel. We've stored our boat with Offshore from the time they bought out Lake Powell Yacht Club. Yes, there have been issues in the past that we worked out but for the last 8-10 years things have gone well. Boat maintenance and repairs have been taken care of well, launch and retrieves are always on time or early, etc. Thanks Amanda, Mike, Oscar, Kat, Scott, and others whose names I didn't get or remember. Being closed on Tues. and Wed. means they don't service or repair boats, but they still launch, retrieve, set-out, water and fuel the boats and the store is open. We have friends who store and launch from Bullfrog Dry Storage and have seen no reason to switch.

Bretina

Thank you T-Dub.
I haven't been able to find and storage pricing for Off Shore. Anybody know? Their website doesn't appear to have much info.

T-Dub

We pay 40.25/month for open storage of our 23' cuddy-cabin. That's $1.75/ft./month. I don't know if that is discounted for longevity, boat length range, etc. or not. Covered or indoor storage is more. It is $80 for launch and retrieve, plus tip. Again, I don't know (but suspect) it is based on boat length, number of axles, weight or all three. Call Amanda, 1-844-662-2628 x503 (maybe 506, I can't remember which) on Thursday for full info.

Status
Not open for further replies.