Defiance Lodge dining

Status
Not open for further replies.

hozer

Going to be at Halls Crossing for 6 days soon. Can anyone help me out and respond to if it is possible for one to slip my boat over at Bullfrog in for a couple of hours and take a courtesy van up to Defiance Lodge for dinner?

There is a shuttle that will run you from the slips and docks to Defiance House. Executive Services rents boat slips at Bullfrog. I'm not sure if they would allow courtesy use while you are dining at Defiance House. Here's their number (435) 684-3062‬.

If they say they charge a fee I'd call the restaurant and talk to the manager, it seems like courtesy dock use would help increase business for them see if the restaurant manger has some influence. (435) 684-3000‬

There is a shuttle that will run you from the slips and docks to Defiance House. Executive Services rents boat slips at Bullfrog. I'm not sure if they would allow courtesy use while you are dining at Defiance House. Here's their number (435) 684-3062‬.

If they say they charge a fee I'd call the restaurant and talk to the manager, it seems like courtesy dock use would help increase business for them see if the restaurant manger has some influence. (435) 684-3000‬

thank u so much for the contact info...our arrival is this saturday. for our first trip of the year. and hopefully a nice dinner at Defiance on monday.

If you don’t mind the 1/2 mile walk, at this water level (assuming you don’t mind beaching your boat) you could beach your boat just on the south side of the main ramp (south of the twin rocks) and walk up. If you get a table on the west side of the dinning room and/or deck you could keep an eye on your boat.

Just called the number PowellBride listed, and the gentleman said there is a courtesy dock available, as well as shuttle service for the dining experience. Thanks, PB--

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back