Deer Creek Quagga Requirements Lifted

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubba

This is a big mistake and the reason to lift it along with who approved such craziness should be reviewed.

It it not disputed that mussels were in this lake, so what is the rush and purpose to now claim to be mussel free. Boaters need to step up and continue to clean their boat and pull the plug until this crazy decision is reversed.

How irresponsible of all involved.

birdsnest

Is Deer Creek the only reservoir that the quagga has decided to go away? I doubt it. Sounds like someone is trying to make the lake more attractive. Dream on. This is going to come back and bite those who made this decision.

Dungee Fishing

Mussels were never in the lake. The problem I have is the official announcement didn’t hammer the point that precautions still need to be adhered to. I guess it is an actual accomplishment that a new potential contaminant wasn’t introduced so that’s a big positive. Hopefully no one lets their guard down now though.

birdsnest

Mussels were never in the lake. The problem I have is the official announcement didn’t hammer the point that precautions still need to be adhered to. I guess it is an actual accomplishment that a new potential contaminant wasn’t introduced so that’s a big positive. Hopefully no one lets their guard down now though.
So they just thought mussels were in the lake?

Status
Not open for further replies.