Dangling rope snack shack

Mudsnowh2o

Haha, very important to know this, I just got on to ask if the ice cream was open but you just beat me to it.

Last edited:

Bill Sampson

Per my son that worked there a few years ago. It is closed! :(
Brent, how is Brad doing these days? Last time I talked to him he was going to France I believe. He always did a good job at Dangling Rope. I met him at the gas docks, and he greatly helped me with my houseboat.

Brent

Hey Bill. Brad doing fantastic. Thank you for asking! He was in France studying abroad but absolutely hated it. Not a fan of Paris and the university system there. Did graduate and landed a great job about 6 months ago. Getting ready to move out. He’s our last one.
We are headed to Powell on 8/2 on our boat Turquoise Bay with Laketime. Brad along with 12 others on board this year. Can’t wait.

thladek

The snack shack was closed on Friday the 3rd. The store is open and is pretty well stocked including ice and ice cream bars. I know it isn't the same as the soft serve ice cream but it was still fun to make a pit stop. The dock was bustling.

Bill Sampson

Hey Bill. Brad doing fantastic. Thank you for asking! He was in France studying abroad but absolutely hated it. Not a fan of Paris and the university system there. Did graduate and landed a great job about 6 months ago. Getting ready to move out. He’s our last one.
We are headed to Powell on 8/2 on our boat Turquoise Bay with Laketime. Brad along with 12 others on board this year. Can’t wait.
Sounds like a fun trip. My son can't make it this year,which is a bummer for me. Take care.

DanglingDooley

Sounds like a fun trip. My son can't make it this year,which is a bummer for me. Take care.
Shame your son cannot make it out. I personally cannot wait to get back on the lake and step foot on DR. Been thinking about making a website/blog with all of my experiences at Lake Powell along with photos. Hopefully one day Ill return to DR as the manager and fix all of its problems.