Dangeling Rope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Creta

I think I have previously seen that there is work being done at DR to address a water issue. I am taking my wife on a trip up-lake from Wahweap and wanted to refuel at DR. Can anyone confirm if they are pumping gas or not. Thank you.

If memory serves me correct, I believe it's open until November 1st on a typical year. You can always see activity on the webcams for sure though...

Yes thank you. I just recall, as I said, that there was some work being done that shut down part of the service. I was just trying to see if that included providing gasoline. I would love an ice cream but I would "need" gas. Thanks for your thoughts. I always appreciate help.

From the NPS Seasonal Hours Page: Seasonal Hours
Last updated: September 12, 2018

Seasonal Hours

Dangling Rope:
  • Snack Bar - open May 13, 2018 through September 4, 2018, 9am- 6pm
  • Retail Store - open May 13, 2018 through October 31, 2018, 8am- 7pm
  • Fuel dock - open May 13, 2018 through October 31, 2018, 8am- 7pm
  • Boat repair - open March 1, 2018 through October 31, 2018 8am-5pm
This page includes everything in the GCNRA as well.

FWIW
Goblin

Thanks guys I really appreciate the replies. I knew they were usually open but perhaps I was wrong about the work being done. I feel better about the trip now because I will still take a 5 gal can but I hope I don't need it. Thanks again. Always good folks on this site.

They closed the public bathrooms for a few days when the well pump failed. Most other services were still available. Last week, everything seemed to be operational again. I bought gas, ice cream, etc. Wish I was still there... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back