• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Dangeling Rope

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ken Creta

I think I have previously seen that there is work being done at DR to address a water issue. I am taking my wife on a trip up-lake from Wahweap and wanted to refuel at DR. Can anyone confirm if they are pumping gas or not. Thank you.

Lake Bum

If memory serves me correct, I believe it's open until November 1st on a typical year. You can always see activity on the webcams for sure though...

Ken Creta

Yes thank you. I just recall, as I said, that there was some work being done that shut down part of the service. I was just trying to see if that included providing gasoline. I would love an ice cream but I would "need" gas. Thanks for your thoughts. I always appreciate help.

Goblin

From the NPS Seasonal Hours Page: Seasonal Hours
Last updated: September 12, 2018

Seasonal Hours

Dangling Rope:
  • Snack Bar - open May 13, 2018 through September 4, 2018, 9am- 6pm
  • Retail Store - open May 13, 2018 through October 31, 2018, 8am- 7pm
  • Fuel dock - open May 13, 2018 through October 31, 2018, 8am- 7pm
  • Boat repair - open March 1, 2018 through October 31, 2018 8am-5pm
This page includes everything in the GCNRA as well.

FWIW
Goblin

Ken Creta

Thanks guys I really appreciate the replies. I knew they were usually open but perhaps I was wrong about the work being done. I feel better about the trip now because I will still take a 5 gal can but I hope I don't need it. Thanks again. Always good folks on this site.

BartsPlace

Staff member
They closed the public bathrooms for a few days when the well pump failed. Most other services were still available. Last week, everything seemed to be operational again. I bought gas, ice cream, etc. Wish I was still there... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.