Countdown to Annual Trip

Discussion in 'Lake Powell Recreation' started by PowellBride, Sep 5, 2017.

1. PowellBride

PowellBride Well-Known Member

Our 30th annual Sept trip is just 3 days away!!! Headed to the SJ for 10 days, and will celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary while we're there. Life is Good, and on the lake it's Great!

2. Gem Morris

Gem Morris Well-Known Member

OH NO!! There goes all the block ice from Halls!! (Sorry, I couldn't help myself) :)

I think I'll be in Oak Canyon (or Wetherill) at the same time - enjoy!! The weather looks perfect

3. birdsnest

birdsnest Well-Known Member

Y"all have a great time. I'm sure you'll be able to ignore all the scary stuff.

Bill Sampson likes this.
  4. wayne gustaveson

wayne gustaveson Administrator Staff Member

Wow 16 years! I remember when you posted your wedding pictures with the great sunset picture. You must like Lake Powell as much as I do. Congratulations!

Bill Sampson and Waterbaby like this.
  5. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

Congrats on your anniversary and all the good times you have had at the lake. Sq

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  6. PowellBride

Yep- looking for 50 blocks this trip

Bill Sampson likes this.
  7. PowellBride

I do LOVE Lake Powell, almost as much as my handsome husband

Bill Sampson and Waterbaby like this.
  8. PowellBride

Tried to message you. Looks like we are leaving the day you arrive. We head home on the 18th

9. Squirrel

Squirrel Well-Known Member

You just need one of those barges that they load the "Reddi-Ice" semi trailer on.
    Ya, bad timing on my part, I was looking fwd to a marg on the houseboat. I was supposed to be earlier but had to change plans to the 20th. Sq

10. PowellBride

Guess the Margs will have to wait until next year.