• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Canvas work done in Bullfrog area?

We are trying to find someone that does canvas replacement in the Bullfrog area. Anyone I have asked has recommended Justin from Sew Long, but he is no longer servicing Lake Powell. I spoke with companies in Page, but they require the boat be transported to them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PowellBride

You may need to take the boat down to Page. Lake Powell Marine has been awesome to work with. I assume they can help you with canvas, we haven’t used them for that specifically. We did use them for a couple of big projects and couldn’t be happier

Ticaboo Dan

Well you are all correct. With Covid and other issues, they have decided not to come down to Powell right now, i will continue to try and find another source

KYKevin

Reason I ask, is I know a guy that doe's canvas work but he is in Granby Colorado, but I can give you his number, he has a houseboat at Bullfrog, and you would have to call him. But he might be interested I know they do that kind of work.

Reason I ask, is I know a guy that doe's canvas work but he is in Granby Colorado, but I can give you his number, he has a houseboat at Bullfrog, and you would have to call him. But he might be interested I know they do that kind of work.
That would be great. Thank you.