• Friends: Please double-check the email address you have on file. Make sure that it is current and able to receive email. When our emails are rejected it can damage our ratings and slow down future deliveries.
    Thanks!

Bullfrog - RV camping and hookups

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarinator

Hello all ,

I am trying to find some information on RV camping in BF and the sites are not terribly helpful .

Does the campground straight across from the store have RV hookups ? (the one labeled bullfrog basin in google maps, cordinate 37.521988 -110.721139 )

on their site , if I click on the campground map it takes me to a different campground , one that is up by the visitor center and is just a big loop
https://www.lakepowell.com/media/820213/bullfrog-rv-campground-map.pd

this one has power hookups , but what about the campground by the store ? hope that question makes sense .

thanks ,

DQDanny

If you want electrical & H2O hookups, your only choice is Painted Hills RV Park. It is the campground that is north of the Defiance House. This RV park is NOT the campground across from the gas station. Painted Hills RV Park is 30 amp power, & it will probably run you $50 per night plus taxes.

DQDanny

there is water to fill up your camper, along with a dump station, that is free, that is located at the entrance of the 3 campground loops.

DQDanny

I would say that spot #7 was the old campground host spot. Today there is NOT a host employed. The water still works at that spot, & that spot is popular because of the water hookup. However the electricity is turned off. Once in awhile they will turn it on and charge for it, for a customer with medical needs. The campground has nice concrete level pads for camping as you can tell. Painted Hills is all gravel, full of potholes, & in my opinion is the worst RV park in america...bar none. Your wife will make you turn around if you take her to Painted Hills. It's bad!!

TheMarinator

Painted Hills is all gravel, full of potholes, & in my opinion is the worst RV park in america...bar none. Your wife will make you turn around if you take her to Painted Hills. It's bad!!

awesome ! sounds like a winner .

looks like I will just have to run the generator in the campground by the gas station (it just so blasted loud!)

thanks again for the help Danny

DQDanny

Hey Marinator......are you down here at the campground now......Loop B?.......This person has the loudest generator I have ever heard. Right now there is an empty spot between us, & his generator is louder than mine, when I am 10 feet away from my Honda 3000IS. I just now walked to the opposite end of the loop B, & I still can here this generator over everyone elses....ridiculous.. At least it went off at 9:50 p.m.

TheMarinator

haha , nope that one is not mine . But I am sure I could give them a run for thier money

I wish it was mine cuz that means I am in Powell and not sitting at work .

Longshot but worth asking while you are there - Danny , are there any sites with power ?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.