Bull Frog Marina Services

Status
Not open for further replies.
I received this from the NPS last night: see attached files------

Glen Canyon National Recreation Area has implemented operational changes in response to the Coronavirus outbreak to protect visitors and employees.

Attached are the most recent News Releases.

You may also check GLCA website (nps.gov/glca) for updates.

Employees of GLCA are on mandatory telework schedules, which limits access to everyday equipment, correspondence, ID badges, etc. till further notice. I will continue to do the best I can in moving your CUA permits forward, it will definitely be slower as we all are limited in performing our jobs.

Thank You for understanding.

Stay safe everyone

Good Morning Dan,
Thank You
The Lake is such a great place to get some much needed fresh air and fish therapy for everyone. Utah is wonderful in keeping their National Parks open!
It’s Spring time. 😊 Everyone get out for a great vacation at Lake Powell.

Just a thought here this morning....

Just like dealing with this Corona Virus, let us not go into a panic mode just because "local rumors" are being spread faster than butter on hot toast. There is a civilized and adult way to deal with this whole issue and that is to act like a civilized adults. If you have a possibility of having the virus, stay home and quarantine. If you have no chance of the virus, come down here and support our little business's that depend on lake traffic. If there is a chance you have the Covid-19 and want to quarantine at the lake, you are more than welcome to stop by my business, Just announce that you may have it and the extra precautions will be taken but my customer service will not be compromised. I won't tell people we are closed due to quarantine. We are open.

The lake isn't going into a "lock down" situation because of the virus. The current situation is not the same as a government shutdown. There is no martial law enacted so, yes, the lake is still open for use. IN FACT!!! It's free right now!!!! Get down here and go boating!!!

If there is ever a question about what is going on, what ever you do, don't listen to the local "rumor mill" surrounding our little area. Rumors like "If they are going to lock it down NPS will be ushering everyone Out." are not only a lie but are also very unnecessary to be said for the well being of everyone that depends on the lake for an income source.

So, what ever you do, get the facts, don't listen to the negativity, don't jump to conclusions and follow the facts. I pray everyone stays safe during this time of disease ridden turmoil. I will be open for business to help those who need it here at the Northern end of the lake. I have hand sanitizer and rubber gloves for those who want to use them. Stop on by and we will be as factual as we can be with our information and still be providing our friendly, quality service as we always have.

Now..... Time for some real social distancing and get to Lake Powell! Did anyone mention it's free right now?????
It is Free! No charge at the entrance gate. 😊
Such a great place to get fresh air and some fishing therapy!!
Great Place for healthy out door activity and Social distancing at its best!!

If anyone is concerned about fueling I have some 70 gallon aluminum tanks outfitted with 12 V electric pumps along with hose and nozzles for the bed of my truck converted for fueling construction equipment I have several others PM me if interested but I'm in Page John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back