36" filet table pedestal

Lance Cue

I have been looking for a removable table pedestal mount for the filet table that I've been making so I can mount it on my swimdeck. Not having any luck finding what I need so I thought I'd post here and see if anyone knows where to find one. I would like it to be around 36" tall which is the problem.

dlandon

I used to be in the boat manufacturing business and 36” will be pretty tough to find. You may want to try Taco Marine or Garelick and see if they’ll cut you one at 36”. Or you can get an 18” tapered one and 18” standard one and put them together.

Lance Cue

I used to be in the boat manufacturing business and 36” will be pretty tough to find. You may want to try Taco Marine or Garelick and see if they’ll cut you one at 36”.
I'll call and see what they say, thanks. 30" seems to be the tallest made that I can find.

WaterDog19

This may not be what you are looking for, this came on my 1992 19' Outrage, it mounted to a small plate on the side of the boat, with a push pin to remove and store, it is around 20" long, good for fish to 24" with holes to keep your knives out of the way and drains for blood. and guts.
Most of these parts can be found at Jamestown Distributors, if cleaning a lot of fish I sit on a cooler, with a deck hose close by for a wash down.

DSCN0284.jpg

Lance Cue

This may not be what you are looking for, this came on my 1992 19' Outrage, it mounted to a small plate on the side of the boat, with a push pin to remove and store, it is around 20" long, good for fish to 24" with holes to keep your knives out of the way and drains for blood. and guts.
Most of these parts can be found at Jamestown Distributors, if cleaning a lot of fish I sit on a cooler, with a deck hose close by for a wash down.

View attachment 4448
Thank you for the offer waterdog, but that bend in your back is what I want to get rid of. I'm tired of trying to find that right rock to fillet fish. I am looking for comfort when I have to fillet those 50 striper at a time.... or five.

Lance Cue

Here is the 30” ped & base I have that you are welcome to. The base is raised so might not be usable for a base on the swim deck but on the bottom of the cutting table. Sq
Squirrel, I greatly appreciate your compassion towards my situation and if Bruno can make a pole to fit that would be awesome as long as I could find a base to match is my only concern. Hard for me to imagine but apparently I am the only person that wants a table this tall.

Lance Cue